News - Email Subscription
- Created on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 13:26
- Last Updated on Saturday, 09 June 2012 22:42
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 3866
To activate the subscription feature, you must go to www.phillipsdnaproject.com and log in to your account.
If you do not have an account you must create an account. To create an account go here for instructions.
1. From the website's home page click "Log In" in the top right corner. A control panel will appear on the page, by dropping down the site's content section.
2. On the left hand side you will see "User Login." Log in to be taken to your user page. If you are using the 'remember me' feature to stay logged in, you will see your User Menu choices in the middle of the control panel that appears. Follow the instructions from #3 on.
3. Click on 'Manage Subscriptions'
4. You will be taken to a new page, there click on 'my subscriptions' icon showing the generic people.
5. The next page is self-explanatory, you will see your name and email address. Click to mark the bubble 'yes' for HTML mail (recommended) or 'no.' Make your choice, yes or no for Current Project News. Click "SAVE" at the bottom.
6. Once you click "SAVE" you will be taken back to the page showing the generic people icon and will see at the top a check mark next to the words "Successfully updated."
Please note this whenever you are viewing the "User Logged In" page. If there is a check mark in the box to the right under Current Project News, you are subscribed; if it is blank, you are not. You can control your subscription from here as well by un-checking the box or checking it and then clicking "SAVE in that same box. The page will reload and you will see a message at the top, "Successfully Updated."