Would you like to help the Phillips DNA Project?
1. Recruit more participants by word-of-mouth or by posting messages at genealogy boards on the internet.
2. Volunteer to be a line leader for your Phillips family group or a research leader for a particular area.
3. Write an article on your Phillips family or another topic for the project newsletter.
4. Help others by asking or answering questions on the Phillips DNA Project's Forum.
5. Make a donation to the Phillips General Fund maintained by FTDNA. A log of donations and donors is shown on the home page of our website at FTDNA. If you wish to remain anonymous, you should contact FTDNA after your transaction is completed, with the details of your transaction.