One thing that is lacking at many DNA Project websites is information. You will not find this to be the case at the Phillips DNA Project. Together with your help, this Project will strive to keep all members up-to-date on every bit of news concerning this Project.
Need quick up-to-date Project News? Just see the left side bar, it contains all the current news concerning the website, tests in progress, new matches in family groups and up coming events. If you have any news to let the other Project members know about, use the Contact Page, and select the Administrator from the Contact Form's "To" field. Tell Nancy what you want the other members and visitors to know, the she will take care of the rest.
The Phillips DNA Project also publishes a monthly newsletter on this website. It is in several formats for your convenience. You can read it online or open it in a new window and print it. You can also view the older newsletters and see if you missed anything.
Here are a couple of quick links to the news content. The Phillips DNA Project is very proud of our Success Stories provided by some of the members. They are a shining example of how Genetic Genealogy can work for you.
- Main Newsletter Page - All the Project's monthly newsletters in one spot
- Success Stories - Find out how Genetic Genealogy has already helped some Phillips Families
- Archived Newsletters - All our past newsletters in case you missed one
- Index of Newsletters - Alphabetical index of names in all newsletters
- Phillips DNA Blog Archive - Our Blog's archive pertaining to Genetic Genealogy or the Project