Ancestry.com is holding a one-hour "webinar" called "Genetic Genealogy Made Easy" at 8 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, July 8. The last 20 minutes will be a Q&A session. The first 40 minutes will be a simple scientific overview of the following topics:
- How DNA testing for genealogy works--in easy terms.
- How to understand and apply your results to grow your tree.
- How DNA testing can continue to pay off for years.
- How women can benefit from a paternal lineage test.
- How to use Ancestry.com DNA features: Groups, Transfer to Tree, and Ancient Ancestry.
You must register to "attend" this webinar and I assume you must also subscribe to Ancestry.com. Here is a link to the registration page in case you are interested.