Let's all work together to make the Phillips DNA Project's Forum a useful tool in Phillips Family Research.
Please understand, all posts are viewable by the public and will eventually be indexed by search engines when their bots crawl this website.
To be able to provide you with the best possible environment, we ask you to agree to the following:
* HAVE FUN!
* YOU SHOULD NOT decrease the enjoyment of others. Please use common sense when posting.
* PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, i.e. PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, ETC.
* DO NOT POST VIRUS WARNINGS.
* DO NOT POST CHAIN LETTERS.
* DO NOT FORWARD "Send this to everyone you know" HOAXES. (If it were real, it would be in the news!)
* COURTESY IS REQUIRED. Posts should not flame or otherwise harass other users. Please use the principles of netiquette and common sense.
* DO NOT POST information about people who are alive -- this forum is for your ancestors, Y-DNA and history!
* SOURCES are encouraged but not required, however please label speculation as such.
* WE MAY REFUSE SERVICE. For violations of these guidelines or other policies. Once -- you are warned (privately). Twice -- you are removed temporarily or moderated. Three strikes and you're out.
* If you have a problem with anything about the forum, contact the administrator(s) privately, NOT on the group.
These guidelines may change, but current versions will be posted to the group.