× Do you have a Will or Probate record for a Phillips family or one where a Phillips is mentioned and want to share it? If you are a registered user of this website and forum, please feel free to share them here! Do you have another type of record and feel we need a new category? Just let the administrator know and we will create one.

1806: GA. - George Thompson, Last Will & Testimony; mentions dau. Mary Phillips

• Mamie
  • Topic Author
  • Forum Super Star
  • Forum Super Star
More
13 Feb 2015 21:43 #1629 by Mamie
Page 128-THOMPSON, George. To wife Ann all estate for life to be equally divided among my children as follows; confirms gifts to son Jos. Thompson, dau. Frances, wife of John Ferguson. Residue to be divided among sons John and George, daus. Mary Phillips, Peggy Evans, Sally Trammel, Anne Boman, Lucy Richardson, Betsy Crews, Nancy Formby, Frances Forgerson, Mourning Huddleston, and Susanna Formby. Brother-in-law John Ogletree and friend Nathan Formby, Exers. Signed Jan. 16, 1806. Probated Mar. 2, 1807. Allen G. Arnold, Burwell Ferguson, Israel Moore, Test.

Source: Early Records of Georgia, Vol's. I & II, Wilkes County, by Grace Gillam Davidson, 1932, Volume I, pg. 79

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds