× Do you have a Will or Probate record for a Phillips family or one where a Phillips is mentioned and want to share it? If you are a registered user of this website and forum, please feel free to share them here! Do you have another type of record and feel we need a new category? Just let the administrator know and we will create one.

1792: Joel Phillips, dec'd; Wilkes Co. Ga; Elizabeth & William Phillips, Admrs.

• Mamie
  • Topic Author
  • Forum Super Star
  • Forum Super Star
More
30 Aug 2020 08:04 #1835 by Mamie
GEORGIA.
(L. S.)
DAVID TERRELL.

By David Terrell, Register of Probate for the county of Wilkes.

WHEREAS, Elizabeth and William Phillips has made application to me for letters of administration on the estate and effects of Joel Phillips, late of this county, deceased. THESE are therefore to cite and admonish all and singular the kindred and creditors of the said deceased, to be and appear before me at my office, on or before the 28th day of September next to show cause, if any they have, why the said letters of administration should not be granted.

GIVEN under my hand and seal, at my office, the 28th day of August, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two; and in the seventeenth year of the Independence of the United States of America.
Source: The Augusta Chronicle & Gazette, Augusta, Georgia, Saturday, September 8, 1792; Pg. 3, Column 3
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds