× Do you have a Will or Probate record for a Phillips family or one where a Phillips is mentioned and want to share it? If you are a registered user of this website and forum, please feel free to share them here! Do you have another type of record and feel we need a new category? Just let the administrator know and we will create one.

1920: Mrs. N.O. Phillips, Clarke Co. GA; W.A. Phillips.....

• Mamie
  • Topic Author
  • Forum Super Star
  • Forum Super Star
More
03 Apr 2011 21:22 #396 by Mamie
(1) GEORGIA - Clarke County.
To all whom it may concern:
W.A. Phillips having in proper form applied to me for permanent letters of administration on the estate of Mrs. N.O. Phillips, late of said county, this is to cite all and singular the creditors and next of kin of Mrs. N.O. Phillips to be and appear at my office within the time allowed by law, and show cause, if any they can, why permanent administration should not be granted to W.A. Phillips on Mrs. N.O. Phillips’ estate.
Witness my hand and official signature, this 11th day of March, 1920.
R.C. ORR, Ordinary.

Source: The Southern Banner, Athens, Georgia, Friday Morning, March 26, 1920; Pg. 3

(2) STATE OF GEORGIA.
County of Clarke.
To all to whom it may concern:
W.A. Phillips, a resident of this State, having in due form applied for the guardianship of the persons and property of Florrie Mae Phillips, Keely Phillips, Jewett Phillips, Eva Phillips, W.A. Phillips, Jr., and Blanche Phillips, minor children of Mrs. N.P. Phillips, late of said county, deceased, notice is hereby given that the application of said W.A. Phillips will be heard at the next term of the Court of Ordinary of said county on the first Monday in May, 1920.
Witness my hand and official seal, this 5th day of April, 1920.
R.C. ORR, Ordinary.

Source: The Southern Banner, Athens, Georgia, Friday Morning, April 23, 1920; Pg. 5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds