× Do you have a Will or Probate record for a Phillips family or one where a Phillips is mentioned and want to share it? If you are a registered user of this website and forum, please feel free to share them here! Do you have another type of record and feel we need a new category? Just let the administrator know and we will create one.

Will of Israel Phillips, Saratoga, NY 1815

• bobphillips
  • Topic Author
More
04 Aug 2011 01:37 #686 by bobphillips
Will of Israel Phillips, Saratoga, NY 1815 was created by bobphillips
"Israel Phillips of town & County of Saratoga - to my wife Amity the proffits & benefits of my real estate - to my eldest son Abraham - to my second son William - to my third son Enoch - to my fourth son Israel - to my fifth son Ananias - to my sixth son Reuben - to my eldest dau Amy - to my 2nd dau Amity - to my grdau Savonia dau of William Philips - to my two grdaus Hannah & Penelope daus of sd William Phillips - to my grdau Phebe widow of my grson Israel - to my grdau Dinah dau of my son Abraham give to Abraham, Mary & Deborah heirs of Job Wright - appt Reuben Phillips & Jesse Mott Exrs to the boys at the age of 21 and the girls age 18 - hand seal the 13 Jan 1815 Israel (X) Phillips wits John R Mott Daniel Anthony Samuel Cooper
his mark LS"

Source: Saratoga County, NY Record of Wills p 19-23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds