× Do you have a Will or Probate record for a Phillips family or one where a Phillips is mentioned and want to share it? If you are a registered user of this website and forum, please feel free to share them here! Do you have another type of record and feel we need a new category? Just let the administrator know and we will create one.

Abraham Phillips, Saratoga County New York 1799

• bobphillips
  • Topic Author
More
04 Aug 2011 01:45 #688 by bobphillips
"Will of Abraham Phillips town of Saratoga Co Saratoga NY Farmer - my wife Phebe a maintainance my sons Isaac Phillips Abraham Phillips and Jaroma Phillips my land Eldest son Isaac 65 acres _____ yrs age to my second son Abraham wh 24 yrs age to my third son Jaroma wh 21 yrs age to my eldest dau Deborah $20 wh 21 yrs age remainder _____________ let eldest dau Deborah second dau Dina third dau Lucy and fourth son Ira - when they come of lawful age appt friend Caleb Baker of Town o fSaratoga Co Saratoga NY and my Brother William Phillips of Town of Easton Co Washington NY Exrs this 14th Feb 1799 sg Abraham Phillips wt Daniel Bulls Annanias Phillips Lydia Phillips"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds