× This is the forum where you may talk about anything. Need help with Genealogy Software? Ask here! Tell us all about your research trips, ask questions, tell everyone your exciting finds, complain about your brick walls or post tips for those new to DNA testing. Let others know about reunions and events. Whatever you want to talk about, this is the place to do it. Just use good judgment in your posts and treat others like you expect to be treated.

Family Tree DNA

• laurmela
  • Topic Author
More
13 Apr 2016 14:03 #1652 by laurmela
Family Tree DNA was created by laurmela
My brother has done a test for the Phillips DNA Project. We have his results and they are listed. Question is does this info go on the FTDNA website as well? I wanted to put is info out there so I can compare to others Y DNA. I am on FTDNA but it was just a Autosomal test. Working on getting a MTDNA test done for me.

Thanks,
Laura B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2016 15:18 #1653 by NancyKiser
Replied by NancyKiser on topic Family Tree DNA
Hi Laura,

Yes, your brother's results are on the FTDNA website as well as this Phillips website. His kit number is 255757 and he matches the Y-DNA of Phillips Family Group 43. You can look at the chart and at the lineage page for Group 43. In order to see all of his matches in the FTDNA database, you will have to obtain his password and log onto his personal page at FTDNA.

Nancy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds