× This is the forum where you may talk about anything. Need help with Genealogy Software? Ask here! Tell us all about your research trips, ask questions, tell everyone your exciting finds, complain about your brick walls or post tips for those new to DNA testing. Let others know about reunions and events. Whatever you want to talk about, this is the place to do it. Just use good judgment in your posts and treat others like you expect to be treated.

VERIFY ALL INFORMATION!!!

• Mamie
  • Topic Author
  • Forum Super Star
  • Forum Super Star
More
19 Apr 2011 00:49 #470 by Mamie
VERIFY ALL INFORMATION!!! was created by Mamie
As a PHILLIPS descendant and a researcher since the mid-1980’s, I have several files of information relating to PHIL(L)IPS, accumulated from many sources, some of which I’ve posted on our forum.

All information is posted as transcribed from the source given. This is to alert one and all that any statement of factual data can not be presumed accurate and true until confirmed and verified with primary sources.

I am in full agreement with our Administrator, Nancy Kiser, who is very knowledgeable to the pitfalls and alerts us to inaccuracies when found. A special thanks to her perseverance to keep us on the right track to make our history as accurate as possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2011 15:18 #471 by NancyKiser
Replied by NancyKiser on topic VERIFY ALL INFORMATION!!!
And a special thanks to you, Mamie, for taking the time and effort to post the Phillips articles and documents you have accumulated over the years. I think it is important to post them all, even if they contain errors. In fact, this might be the only opportunity we have to publicly correct some of the inaccurate Phillips information that has been published over the years. Unfortunately, there are still some researchers who believe if it has been published, it must be true.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds