× Tips for posting your questions for DNA Test Results Help

1. Did you run a results match with FTDNA if applicable?
2. How many markers were you off out of 12? Out of 25? Out of 37?
3. If you had no matches in the Phillips DNA Project, did you upload to ySearch?
4. What markers were you mismatched on?
5. Be as specific as you can.

Family Tree DNA Testing

• Charles P.
  • Topic Author
More
12 Feb 2015 11:30 #1626 by Charles P.
Family Tree DNA Testing was created by Charles P.
I submitted my Y37 marker kit for testing in early December 2014. On their website I was given a projected date of results for January 29 2015. January 29 came and a postponement was posted for results now due on February 12, 2015. Now it is February 12, 2015 and I get another postponement until February 25, 2015. While on FamilyTreeDna. I went to their forum, and low and behold this is a regular practice with FamilyTreeDNA.

Meanwhile they are sending me emails wanting to upgrade me with results on MyHerritage web site.

I can understand one postponement, but not two. I have asked for a refund. They seem more interested in grabbing money than a Television preacher.

My advice is for you to find someone other than Family Tree to do your testing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2015 12:58 #1627 by NancyKiser
Replied by NancyKiser on topic Family Tree DNA Testing
I understand your frustration, Charles, and I am also frustrated. Unfortunately, Family Tree DNA is now the only game in town for Y-DNA tests. None of the other major companies offer Y-DNA tests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles P.

• Charles P.
  • Topic Author
More
14 Feb 2015 10:39 #1630 by Charles P.
Replied by Charles P. on topic Family Tree DNA Testing
Family Tree never replied to my email critical of their business practices. But I did get the results and it was not an additional two weeks. If you had communications with them about their business practices that produced results. THANK YOU.

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds