Tips for posting your questions for DNA Test Results Help
1. Did you run a results match with FTDNA if applicable?
2. How many markers were you off out of 12? Out of 25? Out of 37?
3. If you had no matches in the Phillips DNA Project, did you upload to ySearch?
4. What markers were you mismatched on?
5. Be as specific as you can.
I am new to the site as of today and plan to get DNA tested. I want to get as thoroughly tested as needed. Do you have any suggestions as to whether I should take the test from Ancestry.com or should I take the SuperDNA from FTDNA or some other test?
Family Tree DNA offers the most comprehensive range of DNA tests, so I would recommend FTDNA over Ancestry.com if you want to be thoroughly tested. If you order though our Phillips DNA Project, you can get the SuperDNA test for $518. It includes a very high grade paternal line Y-DNA and maternal line MT-DNA test.
When you have a chance, please tell us about your Phillips lineage.
Phillips DNA Project