× If you would like to expand on your yLineage, this is the place to do it. Let others know if your GGG Grandfather had brothers and sisters, but don't forget to post that on the DNA Test Participants Needed forum. The more places you let everyone know your lineage, the better chances someone will find it in an internet search.

my grandfather Willie DeMasters Phillips b. 1920 d, 1993

• MissQTPi
  • Topic Author
More
11 Jun 2011 07:26 #603 by MissQTPi
i am new to this site and searching for my lineage on my mom's side of the family....i have no idea as to the name of my great grandad on my mom's side but knowing about my grandfather is a good start i hope!

willie d phillips.txt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2011 15:28 #604 by NancyKiser
Hi,

Did you try to attach a file to your message? If so, it looks like something went wrong.

Nancy Kiser
Volunteer administrator
Phillips DNA Project

More
11 Jun 2011 17:07 - 11 Jun 2011 17:18 #605 by Hutchy68
Hi Tracy

If you will reply to this and try your upload of the .txt file again, it should work. I made some adjustments in the allowances and file sizes in the forum setup file.

You can now upload a file 2000kb or 2 megabytes, which is pretty large. .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xdoc and .rtf files are now allowed.

I'll keep an eye out for your new post to make sure everything uploads and is viewable. Thanks for joining the website, hope we can help you find some more information about your Phillips family!

Tom
co-admin
Phillips DNA Project

Tom Hutchison, Volunteer Co-Administrator, Phillips DNA Project

Moderators: vapsmithNancyKiserMamie
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds