User registration terms for the 'phillipsdnaproject.com' web site
By registering on this website, you agree:
(1) To follow the Rules set forth in the Forum as registration is required to post messages to the Forum. Violation of the Forum Rules will result in your user account being canceled.
(2) Upon confirming your registration you will be added to a mail list to receive an email of Current Project News approximately 3 times per month. You may log on to your account and opt out from receiving this mailing at any time.
(3) You also agree that this website is for informational purposes and will not hold this DNA Project or its administrator(s) liable for any incorrect information listed on this website. You can at any time contact this Project's Administrator(s) and point out incorrect information and request changes to that information.
(4) You also agree that the information contributed by the members of this website and/or members of this DNA Project is the property of the original author, copyrighted and may not be reproduced or used without the written approval of the original author.
(5) You understand that your email address is protected at all times as well as your identity. It will not be sold nor transferred to any other entity or person. Also, you agree that on occasions this website may send out emails to notify you of important news pertaining to the website. You may opt out of receiving future emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in these emails at any time. You also understand that this website takes all necessary security precautions to protect your email address at all times, however, you agree that nothing is full proof in regards to Internet security.
(6) You also understand that you have the right to request this website to cancel your registration and may do so at anytime. Upon doing so, your name, user ID, and email address will be purged from the system. At that point, you will no longer be able to post on the forum; however, posts that were made prior to your request will continue to be shown.
(7) You understand and acknowledge that the administrator(s) of this web site and of the Phillips DNA Project (is a/are) volunteer(s) and do not profit in anyway from the administration of this web site and/or the Phillips DNA Project. The sole purpose is promote Genetic Genealogy, its uses and help genealogists advance their family research.